If We Can Get Monsters Out of Closets, Bring Toys Back to Life, and Heal Scrapes with a Kiss, We Can Get Toxins Out of Our Kids.
Many of you have recently attended a great party (hosted by yours truly) with a GREAT conversation, Healthy babies and Healthy homes! Our peer connections, support and advice during that party for me was priceless. Well, I have GREAT news! Seventh Generation is currently taking applications for YOU to host your own Healthy Baby Home Party in your community. This is your opportunity, if you are selected, to be that friend that earnest mom is to you. Let’s make that change!
What is a Healthy Baby Home Party? Seventh Generation’s Healthy Baby Home Parties are fun and informative for you and your guests, and together you will create a healthy environment for your families! And of course, the most fun of all is the opportunity to get together and talk about your kids and the things that matter to you most.
The Healthy Baby Home Party kit contains educational information from non-profit partner Healthy Child Healthy World, a fun party game to help you share tips, and products and coupons from Seventh Generation, bobble, Zarbee’s Naturals, and other brands.
Hosts and guests will also be invited to join us in asking our U.S. Senators to reform chemical policy. For more information on our perspective, visit: http://www.seventhgeneration.com/responsibility.
What is the Application Process?
- All applicants must be members of Generation Good first. Sign up at generationgood.net.
- Accept the Healthy Baby Home Party Application offer on your Generation Good dashboard and complete the application.
- Applicants will be notified in mid August on whether or not they have been selected to host a party via an email to the email address assigned to their Generation Good member profile.
- All selected applicants will then be asked to confirm their participation by accepting the Healthy Baby Home Party Mission and confirming their shipping address before they are sent the Healthy Baby Home Party Kit.
- Each selected host will then receive a free party kit in the mail. We ask that all parties are held in August/September. For full Terms and Conditions: http://www.seventhgeneration.com/content/healthy-baby-home-party-terms-conditions